It's hard to believe that the holidays are just around the corner, but yes, it's true! Finding the perfect gift for that special someone can be challenging, but one of the great things about living on Long Island are the fun, quirky arts and crafts fairs. Our REALTORS® love checking out what local artisans have to offer—here's a sampling of some of their fave fairs to hit for holiday gifts.
- Walt Whitman Fine Art & Crafts Fair - Walt Whitman High School, 301 W. Hills Road, Huntington Station | Saturday, November 23rd
With more than 100 vendors offering handcrafted items only, this fun festival is the perfect place for holiday shopping while checking out beautiful Huntington homes for sale. Admission is $2.00 for those over 12 years old—proceeds go to building a beautiful art gallery for Walt Whitman students.
- East Islip Craft & Gift Fair - East Islip High School, 1 Redmen St., Islip Terrace, NY | Saturday & Sunday, November 23rd & 24th
This free fair offers a wide array of handmade crafts, art, and all types of unique gift ideas. Enjoy food provided by the East Islip High School PTSA—their famous meatball sub is a can't-miss local favorite. You can also find local authors signing books. While you're in the area, get even more of a feel for the community by checking out East Islip homes for sale.
- Deepwells Holiday Boutique - Deepwells Farm Historical Society, 2 Taylor Lane, St James, NY | Saturday & Sunday, December 7th & 8th
This special holiday-themed event showcases handcrafted items like ceramics, jewelry, stained glass, handmade dolls, ornaments, fiber arts, photographs, paintings, and much more. This historical property is also home to Deepwells Mansion, which hosts a haunted house, concerts, and other events throughout the year. So take a break from looking at Smithtown homes for sale, learn a little local history, and find the ideal gift for that special someone.
- Northport Craft Fair - Northport High School, 154 Laurel Hill Road, Northport, NY | Saturday & Sunday, December 7th & 8th
Long Island's largest indoor craft fair features more than 200 exhibitors selling original photography, art, jewelry, textiles, and more. Looking for gifts for foodie friends? Choose from a selection of organic olive oils, jellies, chocolates, baked goods, teas, and local honey. Refreshments served by the Northport Hight School DECA Club.
- Art League of Long Island's Holiday Fine Art and Craft Fair - 107 E Deer Park Rd, Dix Hills, NY | Saturday & Sunday, December 7th & 8th
There's no shortage of arts and crafts fairs the weekend of December 7th, so get in the car and check out a few while you're searching for Dix Hills homes for sale! Now in its 56th year, this annual juried fine art and craft fair features original pieces in all mediums from Long Island artists and crafters. Shop local, support Long Island artists and find unique, one-of-a-kind gifts for your loved ones!
- St. James-Smithtown Craft Fair - Smithtown East High School, 1 School St., Saint James, NY | Saturday & Sunday, December 14th & 15th
Check out handcrafted new and vintage jewelry, homemade candy, wreaths, holiday decorations and décor, and handcrafted organic soaps and body products, and so much more at this much-loved local craft fair. Refreshments served by the Smithtown College Scholarship Committee.
Ready to begin your search for a beautiful Long Island home? Contact us at Coach REALTORS® to get started today.